Chicken KarahiCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
½ kg. chicken
1 onion-chopped (optional)
3-4 whole green chilies
¼ tsp. crushed black pepper (Kali Mirch)
1 tsp. salt (adjust to taste)
3 tbs. oil
1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
½ tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
- Remove skin of tomatoes.
- In a pot add chicken, garlic (Lehsan), ginger (Adrak) and salt.
- Cover and cook on low heat till the water from the chicken has dried and chicken is half cooked.
- Add oil, tomato, green chili and onion. Cover and continue cooking.
- When the water dries and chicken is tender add the black peppercorn (Kali Mirch), stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with naan or boiled rice.