Daal MakhaniCourse: EntreesDifficulty: Easy
200 grm. Urad (black) daal
300 grm. red beans
250 grm. onions
50 grm. ginger (Adrak)
100 grm. tomatoes
50 grm green chilies
100 grm. butter/ghee
5 clove garlic (Lehsan)
- Soak daal and Red Beans overnight.
- Boil with Water and Salt, until the daal is soft.
- Chop the Onion, Ginger, Green Chilies and Tomatoes
- Fry all together in butter/ ghee until turn brown
- Add the boiled daal and red beans and allow simmering for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan.
- Serving: 4 persons