Seekh KababCourse: Entrees
1 lb Minced Beef-finely ground
½ teaspoon Salt (adjust to taste)
1 teaspoon Chili (Lal Mirch)-powder
½ teaspoon Garam Masala-powder
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
½ teaspoon Ginger (Adrak)-paste
- Fry chopped onion till brown and keep it aside.
- Mix all spices, fried onion and all other ingredients and add to the minced beef.
- Mix well, cover and leave in fridge to marinate for 4 hours.
- Form into long kababs (like sausage) and fry in a little oil or barbeque using squers.
- Garnish with sliced onionand, lemon
- Serve with mint chutney and paratha or naan.