Chicken ShashlikCourse: MainDifficulty: Medium
1 Kg. boneless chicken
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp chili (Lal Mirch) powder
2 Green Bell peppers
3 Medium Onions
6 Small green chilies
½ Kg canned whole/diced tomatoes
½ Cup Ketchup
3 tbs. Soy Sauce
3 tbs. Oil
- Cut the chicken into cubes and
- fry it in oil on low-medium heat
- until the chicken is white. (15 minutes)
- Dice the tomatoes if you’re using whole ones. Add this to the chicken. Deseed the bell peppers and cut them into 1 inch chunks. Cut the onions into chunks and add these in as well.
- Throw in the rest of the ingredients and cook this on low-medium heat for about half an hour or until the bell peppers are slightly soft.
- Serve with boiled rice.