Ras MalaiCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Difficult
1 cup powdered milk
1 tsp. oil
1 tsp. baking powder
1 liter milk
6 tbs. sugar
1 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi)
1 tbs. chopped pistachio (Pistay)
1/2 tsp. Kewra essence
- Mix together the ingredients into a dough and form into small oval, slightly flattened balls.
- Meanwhile boil the milk with sugar and ilaichi seeds.
- When the milk starts to boil add the malai balls.
- When they start to swell up lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Just before removing from heat add kewra essence.
- Garnish with pista.
- Chill and serve.