Shahi TukrayCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
6 slices of bread
4-6 tbs sugar
khoya or cream (Riccota cheese)
3-4 tbs oil
seeds of 4-5 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi)
yellow food color
1 liter of milk
- Fry the slices of bread in a little oil until light brown. Remove and set it aside.
- In milk add illaichi seeds,sugar,and color and cook until thick.
- Arrange the bread slices in the milk and bring to boil.
- Turn once to coat both sides.
- Let milk thicken.
- Then just before removing from heat add kevera
- Garnish with cream and dry fruits